Sports Premium Allocation
Page 2 of 3
Sport Premium Allocation for 2017 / 2018
- To support a Teaching Assistant/Sports Coach to deliver curriculum PE as well as Sport at Lunch times and play times.
- To support a full-time Dance teacher to enhance children’s experience of Dance during lessons and PPA time and provide opportunities to enter competitions.
- Sports clubs and games based activities after school.
- To support the cost of a Fitness/Change for Life programme for children.
- External Sports Coaches to increase the variety and diversity of sport offered to children.
- Partnership and entry fees to support the school in all areas of sport.
- Travel costs to subsidise two minibuses to enable children to travel around the county and experience a variety of competitions and tournaments.
- To support the cost of experienced swimming coaches at local swimming pool.
- To support the cost of more internal competitions within school to promote fitness, healthy life style and competition.
- By providing essential equipment for pupils and staff to facilitate in PE lessons.
- Paying for Professional development courses or provisions for PE/Sport.
- To increase participation in Sport and physical activity.
- Raise the profile of sport and PE across the school.
- To host an inter school competition.