Breakfast and After School Club
St. Stephen’s Junior School offers outstanding Extended School facilities for your children. We are open every day from 7:30am for children from reception age to Year 6 who enjoy a healthy breakfast and receive quality care.
We also offer an exciting After School Club for complete wrap around care for all our children until 6pm daily. We offer a wide range of activities to suit all ages and abilities, a snack on arrival and drinks throughout the session.
The Extended School Club at St Stephen’s Junior School is a lively and exciting place for your children to relax or just play with friends.
We also have a Day Nursery on the school site offering working parents high quality childcare from 7.30am to 6:00pm all year round.
Ruth Gough - Extended Schools Club Manager
Minimum Standards for Extended Schools
- To provide the children with a safe and secure environment to develop their creativity and independence within a fun setting.
- A clean and tidy appearance including full uniform at all times.
- Show recognition of positive behaviour throughout extended schools.
- To promote personal responsibility.
- To encourage children to believe in their own ability.
- Show respect to both children and adults at all times.
- Be punctual and ready to work by start of club
- Report any safeguarding or behaviour issues immediately to the correct staff
Both Clubs offer fantastic value for money.
|Breakfast Club (2016 / 2017)
||8.00am start||£4.00 per morning|
|7.30am start||£5.50 per morning|
|After School Club (2016 / 2017)
||3 - 5pm||£7.00|
|3 – 6pm||£9.00|
A £50.00 refundable deposit per family and a non – refundable administration fee of £10.00 per child is also required to secure your place.
We are usually able to accommodate most applications for Breakfast Club or After School Club but in the event of over subscription the following criteria will be applied:-
- Current family association - a sibling in Breakfast Club or After School Club at the time of entry.
- Health reasons.
- Special Circumstances - for whatever reason parents require their child to attend Breakfast Club or After School Club and have no other means of care for their child. By admitting the child to Breakfast Club or After School Club it would assist and support the family.
Before your child starts either Club you will be required to complete a Registration form with details of any Dietary or Medical requirements.
It is the responsibility of the governing body to agree, review and monitor the Admissions policy as and when necessary.
We would ask you to pay all fees in advance either weekly, monthly or half termly on the first day of attendance.