Breakfast and After School Club
Page 2 of 5
Minimum Standards for Extended Schools
- To provide the children with a safe and secure environment to develop their creativity and independence within a fun setting.
- A clean and tidy appearance including full uniform at all times.
- Show recognition of positive behaviour throughout extended schools.
- To promote personal responsibility.
- To encourage children to believe in their own ability.
- Show respect to both children and adults at all times.
- Be punctual and ready to work by start of club.
- Report any safeguarding or behaviour issues immediately to the correct staff.