Key Action Points for 2017 / 2018
Our aim and core purpose is to seek “Educational Greatness” by giving each individual child the opportunity to develop and build on our school values of; Independence, Creativity, and Respect.
This year we intend to focus on finding each child’s individual skill and talent; promoting our gifted and talented as well as supporting our more challenged learners building on emotional social academic and personal learning. In this way we recognise the heterogeneity of our children and parents.
To achieve our purpose we are focusing on five key areas to which all staff will be contributing:
- Heterogeneity- Recognising and finding each child’s unique skill or talent
- Communication –Web site / parents / children / trustees / training / School values / safeguarding / British values / Performance
- Homework: Review our views and approach to homework.
- Ecology of school: Develop our learning environment- creativity/Forest School /Art Room
- Curriculum: Core subjects, creativity, attainment and assessment